It is the responsibility of all in the school community to work together to create safe, nurturing and inspiring environments.
Acts of bullying is expressly prohibited on school premises, on school district property, at school functions or activities, or on school transportation.
Bullying is defined as:
- Intimidating, threatening, abusive, or harming conduct.
- An actual or perceived imbalance of power exists between the student engaging in bullying and the students being bullied.
- The conduct is repeated or forms a pattern.
- It may interfere with the student’s educational opportunities or the ability to participate in school activities.
- Any person who believes they have been the target or victim of bullying or any person with knowledge or belief of conduct that may be considered bullying or conduct prohibited under this policy including, but not limited to the use of hate speech should immediately report the conduct to either the Building Principal or Site Supervisor.
- Any person may report bullying or other prohibited conduct to the school district human rights officer, Dr. Alison Gillespie at 651-407-7567 or email@example.com or the Superintendent, Dr. Wayne Kazmierczak at 651-407-7562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the Online Bullying Report Form here.
Find a summary of School Board Policy 514 here.
Find complete information in the School Board Policy 514 - Bullying Prevention.